Thursday, December 4, 2008

Pray for Trish!!!

Most of you probably know but anyway...over Thanksgiving weekend we went repelling with some of John's family and there was an accident. Trish (John's mom) was life flighted to Salt Lake on Saturday and had surgery on her brain. The operation went well and things are as the doctors expect them to be. We are all praying for her and just waiting for her to "wake up"
Thanks for your prayers and support. John and I feel very blessed to have the amazing friends and family that we have! There is a blog set up for Trish if you want to have updates check out
prayersfortrish.blogspot.com We love you all!!!

11 comments:

Joni said...

Oh Cassi, you're the best. Can't wait to see you and the little ones tomorrow.

chel wakley said...

I am so sorry to hear about this. Your family is in our prayers. Let us know if there is anything we can do? A place to stay or whatever is needed.

Leslie said...

Hey Cassi. Tell everyone "hi" from Boise for us. Wish we could be there, but our prayers and thoughts are with Trish and all you crazy folks!

Decker and Tara said...

Cassi, I look at the blog daily and I am glad to see her progress. Give John a hug from the Landis family. You guys are in our prayers. If I can do anything let me know. I love you guys:)

Tiffini said...

I'm sorry to hear of this, we will keep your family in our prayers.

Wright Place said...

You and your family and Trish are in our thoughts and prayers. Let me know if I can do anything!

heidijogoody said...

Hey Cassi I am here for you and your family in anyway you might need. Call me. Love ya

The Bradshaw's said...

I hope you guys are doing good. Your family is in are prayers.

Hillary Redd said...

So sorry to hear about John's mom, I couldn't believe it when I heard it. I hope everything is ok. let me know if I can help you guys with you kids or anything. talk to you soon

The Staheli's said...

I'm so sorry about the accident. We'll be praying for your family. Please let us know if we can do ANYTHING at all for you guys...meals, babysitting, whatever.

Mama said...

Cassi, Its melinda cusick here! I found you through Heidi. YOur family is so darling! I have been reading every few weeks about your mom-in-law and my 3 year old prays for her, we all do. I am so happy she has been able to go home. I also made a donation, not much but I tried. Best wishes to your family.
Love, Melinda