Thursday, November 13, 2008

Halloween Fun

Tavie, Allie, Brody, Lexi, and Abrie at the High School Trick-r-treat:)
Lexi was so shy and everyone thought Brody was a girl...He is so CUTE!
Brody and his Aunt Kami
This little chicken didn't even let the candy in bucket... just in his mouth. Me and my Tall LOVER.
John was the fun one, as usual, and I was the one chasing the kids...
He was too busy posing for random pics.


Lexi makes a cute witch instead of scary!!
She loves the mean old witch song ans sings it soooo cute!


4 comments:

heidijogoody said...

I love the face Lexi is pulling in the first picture. the kids all look so cute

Matt and Marti Jo said...

So where is your costume? The kids look so cute and John looks creepy!

Joni said...

I LOVE the costumes. Looks like you guys had sooo much fun! And your kids are adorable!! And I miss Tandra and Cassie terribly!

Decker and Tara said...

cute, I wish we would have seen each other more! Hey next year we should do a Halloween party for the kids... Don't tell Wyatt this time.